Welcome. We are pleased to announce that Glaucoma Consultants Northwest has joined The Polyclinic. Annisa Jamil, MD and staff will now see patients at The Polyclinic Broadway located at 1145 Broadway. Appointments may be made by calling the same number: 206.682.3447.
Important Insurance Information-Washington Health Benefit Exchange Plans
If you have health plan coverage through the Exchange you must be on one of the following plans to continue coverage for services provided by Glaucoma Consultants Northwest at The Polyclinic. Effective 1/1/2016 - The Polyclinic is contracted with these Washington Health Benefit Exchange Plans:
- Community Health Essentials from Community Health Plan of Washington through the First Choice Health Network
- Group Health Core: Accepted by specialty providers only, and requires a referral from your Group Health primary care provider.
- LifeWise - LifeWise Connect Network
- Moda Health: First Choice Network
- Premera - Heritage Signature Network
- Regence - Providence-Swedish Health
- United HealthCare: Navigate
- United HealthCare: Charter
If you do not have one of these health insurance plans you may switch during the current open enrollment period for the Washington Health Benefit Exchange (November 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016) to select one of these plans for the next enrollment period.